At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, make new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Teams are required to have at least 4 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin April 6th and run weekly from 6:30-9:30 PM.
- Dates //location subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament is based on the number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Cornhole teams average 6-8 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams, not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
04/06 - Week 1
04/13 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/20 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/27 - Week 4
05/04 - Week 5
05/11 - Week 6
05/18 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.