Ready to play some Spring Softball? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray Softball. This Spring join us every Sunday at Quincy Park in Arlington for 6 weeks of regular season games, post-game Happy Hours, and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
As one of our most popular leagues, we’ve got limited space. Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are built to reflect this mission.
This is an Athletic league; for the players with high school experience or above. Think you're ready for it? Sign up today! Overall, our number one rule is Social first, but for those of you looking for a more competitive on-field experience, this is the league for you.
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times, and a batting order of 2:1(2 males max in a row before a female must hit)
- Teams are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin April 2nd and run weekly from 2-9 PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for a Sunday Funday like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
04/02 - Week 1
04/09 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
04/16 - SKIP (EASTER)
04/23 - Week 3
04/30 - Week 4
05/07 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
05/14 - Week 6
05/21 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
05/28 - SKIP (Memorial Day WKD)
06/04 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, April 7th - Season Kick-Off Party
Sat, June 10th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.