In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however, we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, make new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
- Teams of 4 or more players
- Games start Tuesday, September 20th, and run weekly from 6:30-9:30 PM
- DC Fray accepts free agents, groups, and full teams! We do everything we can to ensure that everyone has a team to play with each season.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates are subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
*Skeeball teams average 6-8 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you have issues with shirts all requests must be sent to [email protected] no later than Week 3.
09/20 - Week 1
09/27 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/04 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/11 - Week 4
10/18 - Week 5
10/25 - Week 6
11/01 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates are subject to change based on permits, availability, and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues, Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.