Ready to play Kickball this Spring? Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. As one of our most popular leagues, we’ve got limited space. Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late!
DC Fray is excited to announce that we are embracing our PLAY value even more and removing player refs from all of our Kickball leagues! We will be providing refs as we want you all to focus solely on playing and having fun!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin Thursday, April 2nd and run weekly from 6:30-8:00PM.
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for post-game fun! Get ready for drink specials, flip cup, and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
- There will be six (6) weeks of regular season social league play (aligned with the kickball regular season) + one (1) week of social league playoffs in week 8 of the kickball season
- The social league will play every week, even if there is a rainout for the kickball league that night
- If there is a rainout for games, the social league is still on, and teams are required to show at the bar and play their best of 5 flip cup game for their social league
- A minimum of 6 players from your team must show up at the bar to play the flip cup game to avoid a forfeit for both social league and play league
- Even if you win the game on the field, but don’t show at the bar for the social league game, it is a forfeit for both games
- If you play with 6, two (2) players will have to play with 2 cups
- 8 players is ideal amount of players to participate in the flip cup games
- Each team will compete against who they play on the field, at the bar in a best of 5 flip cup series. Whichever team wins the best of 5, gets the win in the social league standings
- DC Fray will provide all of the beer to play your social league game, all other drinks outside of beer for the flip cup games will be on the players
- RAIN OUT GUARANTEE
- If any regular season game is rained out, DC Fray will honor the RAIN OUT GUARANTEE
- We supply 2 kegs for the night to be used for each teams social league flip cup game, and to be drank after the games are finished
- Any drinks outside of MillerLite will be on the players
- DC Fray staff will be present at the bar to facilitate the games
- There will be a:
- Play Champion (Kickball league champ)
- Social Champion (Social league champ)
- Grand Champion (winner of end of season tournament between Kickball league Champ and Social league Champ from Monument // Smithsonian // Capitol
- This tournament will be held during Championship week, and at Hamilton’s
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
04/02 - Week 1
04/09 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/16 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/23 - Week 4
04/30 - Week 5
05/07 - Week 6
05/14 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/21 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Spring Kickoff Party - Friday, March 27th
Spring End of Season Party - Friday, May 29th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.