At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
This is a DC Fray Men's Athletic league. This 5v5 league is designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are more sport focused and interested in competition but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 5v5 Men's division.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin Sunday, June 23rd and run weekly from 10AM-3PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
06/23 - Week 1
06/30 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/07 - SKIP (4th of July)
07/14 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/21 - Week 4
07/28 - Week 5
08/04 - Week 6
08/11 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/18 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.