Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray Flag Football! You’re about to register for the Fall 2019 season; and this season, we're playing GLOW! GLOW gear, GLOW shirts, GLOW EVERYTHING! This is our always popular Flag Football with a twist!
Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late.
Want to get in game day shape? Prepare for the seasons with DRILLS Practice: a new football inspired workout in DC! Tune up your footwork, agility, speed, coverage, routes, and more. DRILLS coaches welcome all levels to get in shape using fun and challenging workouts with traditional football drills. Learn more and sign up here!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social League. We’re all about camaraderie over competition and helping you have fun, regardless of your skill level. That means whether you're a first-time player or a former pro athlete, this league is your weekly ticket to a great time! Join us to team up with old friends and bond with new ones on the best night of the week. And of course the fun doesn’t stop when we leave the field. When the clock hits :00, we head to the bar for some post-game happy hour shenanigans.
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- Teams average 12-16 players per roster! Please take that into consideration when forming your teams
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin September 16th and run weekly from 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for party you won't find anywhere else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
*NOTE: Games are played on the National Mall. Due to the nature of the Mall we will try to secure the best field available but fields are subject to change due to availability.*
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will note be ordered*
09/16 - Week 1
09/23 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/30 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt deadline)
10/07 - Week 4
10/14 - Week 5
10/21 - Week 6
10/28 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 27th
Fall End of Season Party - Friday, November 1
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.