These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us, that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built-in to support that mission!
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) women required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20-minute halves, 7v7 a side, and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin May 3rd and run weekly between 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
- Dates are subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament is based on a number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Flag Football teams average 14 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams, not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
05/03 - Week 1
05/10 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
05/17 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
05/24 - Week 4
05/31 - Week 5
06/07 - Week 6
06/14 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
06/21 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.