At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
-Teams of 4 or more players
-Games start the week of Thursday, September 23rd and run from 7:00-9:00 PM.
-DC Fray accepts free agents, groups, and full teams! We do everything we can to ensure that everyone has a team to play with each season.
*Bocce teams average 5-8 players per team, please take that in to consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
09/23 - Week 1
09/30 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/07 - Week 3
10/14 - Week 4
10/21 - Week 5
10/28 - Week 6
11/04 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
**Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.**