At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
This is a DC Fray Coed Social league.
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin Sunday, January 19th and run weekly from 10:00AM-4:00PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will note be ordered*
9/15- Week 1
9/22 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
9/29 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt deadline)
10/6 - Week 4
10/13 - Week 5
10/20 - Week 6
10/27 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/3 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 27th
Fall End of Season Party - Friday, November 1
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.