Ready to play Volleyball? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a Coed Social league, focused on having a good time on the courts and at the bar!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are built to reflect this mission.
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Coed Social League. These leagues are for everyone! Never played before? Great! Former setter for the US Olympic Team? Awesome! Players of all skill levels are welcome in our Social leagues: the number one rule is to have a good time.
- Games begin April 6th and run weekly from 6-9pm.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 6 vs 6 and are required to have at least 9 players on their rosters.
- Please keep in mind that this is a COED division when registering.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams. Please do not rely on Free Agents of one gender to be added to your team to fill it out.
*Volleyball teams average 9 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
04/06 - Week 1
04/13 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
04/20 - Week 3
04/27 - Week 4
05/04 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
05/11 - Week 6
05/18 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
05/25 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, April 7th - Season Kick-Off Party
Sat, June 10th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.