Ready to play Volleyball? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a Coed Athletic league, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are built to reflect this mission.
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Coed Athletic League. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are more sport focused and interested in competition but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin April 2nd and run weekly from 6:00-9:30PM(tent).
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 4v4 and are required to have at least 7 players on their rosters.
- Please keep in mind that this is a COED division when registering.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams. Please do not rely on Free Agents of one gender to be added to your team to fill it out.
*Volleyball teams average 8 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
04/02 - Week 1
04/09 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/16 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/23 - Week 4
04/30 - Week 5
05/07 - Week 6
05/14 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/21 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.