We have designed the Ultra league for players who are looking for a game that is more active, moves at a quicker pace, offers a chance to develop new strategy, and enables them to meet and play with new people. The league will feature smaller team sizes, fewer fielders, a shorter count, rosters with players across multiple Sunday teams and from outside the Sunday league, and other key rule changes to make the game faster and more dynamic. This is also a great opportunity for new players to get involved with our leagues and join an existing Tuesday team or register as a free agent.
The Ultra League will use the standard Stonewall rules EXCEPT for the following changes:
- Maximum of 8 teams in the league.
- Minimum of 14 players to achieve team status.
- No more than 5 players from the same Sunday 2019 Spring SKDC team on a roster (and suggested maximum of 3 from the same Sunday team).
- Up to 7 innings per game (within standard Stonewall time rules).
- Maximum of 9 players on defense at a time (8 minimum).
- 50-foot baselines (Thursday league field size).
- 3 balls is a walk.
- 4 combined strike/fouls is an out.
- A pitch is a strike if the second bounce hits any part of the plate.
- Catcher must go through the kicking box to field.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
06/25 - Week 1
07/02 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/09 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/16 - Week 4
07/23 - Week 5
07/30 - Week 6
08/06 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/13 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.