At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin Wednesday, September 15th and run weekly from 7:00-9:00pm(tent)
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
*Kickball teams average 18 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
09/15 - Week 1
09/22 -Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/29 - Week 3
10/06 - Week 4
10/13 - Week 5
10/20 - Week 6
10/27 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/03 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.