Ready to play kickball? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a OPEN Social league, focused on having fun!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray OPEN Social League. This means we do not have any gender requirements to play in this league.
- We’re all about camaraderie over competition and helping you have fun, regardless of your skill level. That means whether you're a first-time player or a former pro athlete, this league is your weekly ticket to a great time! Join us to team up with old friends and bond with new ones on the best night of the week.
- Games begin June 23rd and run weekly from 6:00PM-9:00PM(tent).
- Games run every Wednesday on the fields of Stead Park in Dupont.
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
*Kickball teams average 18 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
06/23 - Week 1
06/30 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/07 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/14 - Week 4
07/21 - Week 5
07/28 - Week 6
08/04 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/11 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.