Ready to play Kickball this Winter? Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. As one of our most popular leagues, we’ve got limited space. Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late!
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin Sunday, January 24th and run weekly from 12:00-3:00PM.
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/24- Week 1
01/31- Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/07- Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/14- Week 4
02/21- Week 5
02/28- Week 6
03/07- Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.