In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ready to get out and play some Kickball this Fall? Get ready for a season of Glow Kickball fun with DC Fray. As one of our most popular leagues, we’ve got limited space and our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social League. We’re all about camaraderie over competition and helping you have fun, regardless of your skill level. That means whether you're a first-time player or a former pro athlete, this league is your weekly ticket to a great time! Join us to team up with old friends and bond with new ones on the best night of the week. And of course the fun doesn’t stop when we leave the field. When the clock hits :00, we head to the bar for some post-game happy hour shenanigans.
- Games begin September 17th and run weekly from 7 PM-9 PM
- Games run every Thursday on the Mall grass by the Capitol!
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for a post-game like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
09/17 - Week 1
09/24 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/01 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt deadline)
10/08 - Week 4
10/15 - Week 5
10/22 - Week 6
10/29 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/05 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.