In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
DC Fray is excited to announce that we are embracing our PLAY value even more and removing player refs from all of our Kickball leagues! We will be providing refs as we want you all to focus on solely playing and having fun!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin Sunday, September 13th and run weekly from 11:00-3:00PM(tent).
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for post-game fun! Get ready for drink specials, flip cup, and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
09/13 - Week 1
09/20 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/27 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/04 - Week 4
10/11 - Week 5
10/18 - Week 6
10/25 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/01 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.