Ready to play kickball? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social league, focused on having fun!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin Thursday, April 1st and run weekly from 6:00-8:00PM(tent).
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
*Kickball teams average 18 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
04/01 - Week 1
04/08 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/15 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/22 - Week 4
04/29 - Week 5
05/06 - Week 6
05/13 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/20 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.