**Arlington DPR requires a minimum of 66% of participating players to be a resident of Arlington County. To meet this requirement teams/players must submit proof of residency. Please send a copy of this to [email protected] with the subject line "Arlington Residency - (Insert Day/League)".
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin tentatively on September 18th and run weekly from 6:00-8:15 PM
- Games run every week in Arlington at Quincy Park on Tuesdays.
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for a post-game like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
*Kickball teams average 24 players. Please keep this in mind when registering*
09/18 - Week 1
09/25 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/02 - Week 3
10/09 - Week 4
10/16 - Week 5
10/23 - Week 6
10/30 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/06 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 7th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.