**Arlington DPR requires a minimum of 66% of participating players to be a resident of Arlington County. To meet this requirement teams/players must submit proof of residency. Please send a copy of this to [email protected] with the subject line "Arlington Residency - (Insert Day/League)".
Ready to play Kickball this Summer? So are we! Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. As one of our most popular leagues, we’ve got limited space. Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together.
Our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - Everyone is welcome.
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin tentatively on September 20th and run weekly from 6:30-8:30 PM
- Games run every week in Arlington.
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for a post-game like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
*Kickball teams average 24 players. Please keep this in mind when registering*
09/20 - Week 1
09/27 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/04 - Week 3
10/11 - Week 4
10/18 - Week 5
10/25 - Week 6
11/01 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/08 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 7th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.