Ready to play Soccer? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social League, focused on having a great time on the field & at the bar!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are designed to reflect this mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social league. These leagues are for everyone! Whether you've never played before, or if you used to play for La Liga, you're welcome in this league. After games, we'll always turn up at our sponsor bar, so the fun never has to end when we leave the field.
- Games begin April 1st and run weekly from 8-10 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 6v6 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (2) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 6v6 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
04/01 - Week 1
04/08 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/15 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/22 - Week 4
04/29 - Week 5
05/06 - Week 6
05/13 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/20 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.