At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
Street Hockey 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray COED Social league.
- Games begin June 26th and run weekly from 6:30-9:30 PM
- This league uses a DRAFT format to determine teams! Players can sign up with up to two additional players, and we'll build teams based on the skill level of the groups & free agents.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 5v5 COED division there will be a required number of females (2) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Hockey teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
06/26 - Week 1
07/03 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/10 - Week 3
07/17 - Week 4
07/24 - Week 5
07/31 - Week 6
08/07 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/14 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week).
Summer Kickoff Party - Friday, June 15th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.