Ready to play Street Hockey? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social league, focused on having fun on and off of the court!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
Street Hockey 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray COED Social league.
- Games begin January 22nd and run weekly from 7:00-9:30 PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 5v5 COED division there will be a required number of females (2) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Hockey teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/22 - Week 1
01/29 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/05 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/12 - Week 4
02/19 - Week 5
02/26 - Week 6
03/05 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.