Street Hockey 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long
- Games begin June 28th and run weekly from 6:30-9:30 PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 5v5 COED division there will be a required number of females (2) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
**This league uses a draft system! You can tie yourself to up to two other players, and when registration closes, your teams will be built accordingly in order to keep the competition level as even as possible.**
Make sure to like us on Facebook
06/28 - Week 1
07/05 - SKIP (Independence Day)
07/12 -Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/19 - Week 3
07/26 - Week 4
08/02 - Week 5
08/09 - Week 6
08/16 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/23 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Summer Kickoff Party - Friday, June 15th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.