Ready to play Floor Hockey? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social league, focused on having fun on and off of the court!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
Street Hockey 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray COED Social league. These leagues are our bread-n-butter; people having fun regardless of experience level. Whether you're a first time player or a former NHL player, this league is for you if you're looking for a great time! And of course the party isn't stopping when we leave the courts; we'll head to the bar for some post-game happy hour fun.
- Games begin July 13th and run weekly from 6:30-8:30 PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 5v5 COED division there will be a required number of females (2) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Hockey teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
07/13 - Week 1
07/20 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
07/26 - Buy-One Get-One Day @ Chipotle for All DC Fray players!
07/27 - Week 3
08/03 - Week 4
08/10 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
08/17 - Week 6
08/24 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
08/31 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, June 30th - Season Kick-Off Party
Fri, August 25th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.