These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
Street Hockey 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray COED Social league.
- Games begin January 18th and run weekly from 6:00-9:30PM
- Dates and times subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 5v5 COED division there will be a required number of females (2) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Hockey teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will chose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/18 - Week 1
01/25 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/01 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/08 - Week 4
02/15 - Week 5
02/22 - Week 6
03/01 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
03/08 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.