At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Coed Athletic League. These leagues are for the more experience players, with high school level experience or greater!
- Games begin June 24th and run weekly from 6:00-9:00PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 4v4 and are required to have at least 6 players on their rosters.
- Please keep in mind that this is a COED division when registering.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams. Please do not rely on Free Agents of one gender to be added to your team to fill it out.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
06/24 - Week 1
07/01 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/08 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/15 - Week 4
07/22 - Week 5
07/29 - Week 6
08/05 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/12 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.