At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
This is a DC Fray COED Social league. Our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - new to the sport? Great! Former NFL Player? Perfect! Everyone is welcome. Please denote your preference for conference when registering.
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- Teams average 12-16 players per roster! Please take that into consideration when forming your teams
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin Sunday, June 24th and run weekly from 9am-1pm.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- After each game we hit the sponsor bar for a Sunday Funday like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
06/24 - Week 1
07/01 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/08 - Week 3
07/15 - Week 4
07/22 - Week 5
07/29 - Week 6
08/05 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/12 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Summer Kickoff Party - Friday, June 15th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.