At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
Overall our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - new to the sport? Great! Former player? Perfect! Everyone is welcome.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (During play AND at the bar!)
Flag Football 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Coed division. There are three (3) females required on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20-minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin January 28th and run weekly from 7-10pm.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on the number of teams & league logistics.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will note be ordered*
01/28 - Week 1
02/04 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/11 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/18 - Week 4
02/25 - Week 5
03/04 - Week 6
03/11 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.