At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us, that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
Street Hockey 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray COED Social league. These leagues are our bread-n-butter; people having fun regardless of experience level. Whether you're a first time player or a former NHL player, this league is for you if you're looking for a great time! And of course the party isn't stopping when we leave the courts; we'll head to the bar for some post-game happy hour fun.
- Games begin May 9th and run weekly from 7:30-9:45 PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 5v5 COED division there will be a required number of females (2) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Hockey teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
05/09 & 05/10 - Week 1
05/16 & 05/17 - Week 2
05/23 & 05/24 - Week 3
05/30 & 05/31 - Week 4
06/06 & 06/09 - Week 5
06/13 & 06/14 - Week 6
06/20 & 06/21 - Week 7
06/27 & 06/28 - Week 8
07/11 & 07/12 - Week 9
07/18 & 07/19 - Week 10 07/25 & 07/26 - Week 11 (Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.