Ready to play Soccer? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social League, focused on advanced play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our rules & policies are designed to reflect this mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Men's Athletic league. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin April 6th and run weekly from 7-9 PM!
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- This Men's division plays 8v8.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 8v8 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
04/06 - Week 1
04/13 - Week 2 (T-Shirts)
04/20 - Week 3
04/27 - Week 4
05/04 - Week 5 (Spirit Week)
05/11 - Week 6 (Tentative Playoffs)
05/18 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoffs)
Fri, April 7th - Season Kick-Off Party
Sat, June 10th - End of Season Party
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.