At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
**Due to the high demand and popularity of this league, registration will open up on Thursday, August 8th at 12pm for full teams only. Spots will be given on a first come, first serve basis.**
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long
- Games begin Wednesday, September18th and run weekly from 6:00PM to 9:00PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. The top 4 teams make the final tournament.
- For this 7v7 Coed division there will be a required number of females (2) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 25 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- If you do not want free agents added to your team you can prepay for a full team which is 12 players.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
- *Each team will play at least 1 game at WILSON High School, 3950 Chesapeake St NW, Washington, DC 20016*
*Soccer teams average 12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will note be ordered*
09/18 - Week 1
09/25 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/02 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt deadline)
10/09 - Week 4
10/16 - Week 5
10/23 - Week 6
10/30 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/06 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 20th
Fall End of Season Party - Friday, November 1
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.