At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long
- Games begin Saturday, July 13th and run weekly from 6:00PM to 9:00PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. The top 4 teams make the final tournament.
- For this 7v7 Coed division there will be a required number of females (2) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 25 minute halves, 7v7 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- If you do not want free agents added to your team you can prepay for a full team which is 12 players.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 11 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
07/13 - Week 1
07/20 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/27 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
08/03 - Week 4
08/10 - Week 5
08/17 - Week 6
08/24 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/31 - SKIP (Labor Day)
09/07 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.