- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us, that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built-in to support that mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- Games begin September 29th and run weekly from 6:00-9:30 PM.
- Dates are subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. The number of teams to make the final tournament is based on a number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 10v10 Co-Ed division, there will be three (3) women required on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 15-minute halves, 10v10 a side, and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Rubber Dodgeball teams average 14 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams, not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you have issues with shirts all requests must be sent to [email protected] no later than Week 3.
09/15 - Week 1
09/22 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/29 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/06 - Week 4
10/13 - Week 5
10/20 - Week 6
10/27 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/03 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates are subject to change based on permits, availability, and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues, Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.