DC Fray is excited to announce that we are embracing our PLAY value even more and removing player refs from all of our Kickball leagues! We will be providing refs as we want you all to focus on solely playing and having fun!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time and meet some great people!
- This is our LGBT-oriented league; no gender requirements on the field!
- Games begin on Thursday, April 4th and run weekly from 6:00-9:00PM
- Games run every Thursday on the field at Stead Park!
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit JR's Bar & Grill for a post-game like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup, and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
04/04 - Week 1
04/11 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/18 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/25 - Week 4
05/02 - Week 5
05/09 - Week 6
05/16 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
05/23 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.