All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin Tuesday, June 20th, and run weekly from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Dates and times are subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. The number of teams to make the final tournament is based on the number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action:
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
*Kickball teams average 18 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams, not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
06/20 - Week 1
06/27 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/11 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/18 - Week 4
07/25 - Week 5
08/01 - Week 6
08/08 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/15 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates are subject to change based on permits, availability, and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues, Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.