At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- Games begin May 14th and run weekly from 6:00-7:30 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 10v10 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (4) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 15 minute halves, 10v10 a side and are required to have at least 12 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Rubber Dodgeball teams average 14 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
05/14 - Week 1
05/21 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
05/28 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
06/04 - Week 4
06/11 - Week 5
06/18 - Week 6
06/25 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
07/02 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Spring Kickoff Party - Friday, March 27th
Spring End of Season Party - Friday, May 29th
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.