At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- Games begin September 20th and run weekly from 6:00 - 9:30 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 8 v 8 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (3) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 15 minute halves, 8 v 8 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Rubber Dodgeball teams average 14 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
09/20 - Week 1
09/27 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/04 - Week 3
10/11 - Week 4
10/18 - Week 5
10/25 - Week 6
11/01 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/08 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.