Ready to play Basketball? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social League, focused on casual play and post-game fun.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social league. These leagues are our bread-n-butter; people having fun regardless of experience level. Whether you're a first time player or a former NBA player, this league is for you if you're looking for a great time! And of course the party isn't stopping when we leave the courts; we'll head to the bar for some post-game happy hour fun.
- Games begin January 14th and run weekly from 5-8 PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 5v5 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (2) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Basketball teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
01/14 - Week 1
01/21 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
01/28 - Week 3 (Makeup Week)
02/11 - Week 4
02/18 - Week 5
02/25 - Week 6
03/04 - Week 7 03/11 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Winter Kickoff Party - Friday, January 12
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.