Ready to play Kickball this Spring? So are we! Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. As one of our most popular leagues, we’ve got limited space (there is only room for 16 teams in this division). Our registration is first come first serve. Rally your team or register as an individual before it’s too late!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together.
Our rule of thumb is social first. Did someone say happy hour? There’s no skill requirement - Everyone is welcome.
DC Fray is excited to announce that we are embracing our PLAY value even more and removing player refs from all of our Kickball leagues! We will be providing refs as we want you all to focus on solely playing and having fun!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Games begin May 10th and run weekly from 6:30-8:00 PM
- Games run every Friday on the Mall grass between 7th-14th Street
- There are 6 weeks of regular season games and an end-of-season tournament for playoff.
- After each game we hit Hamilton's Bar & Grill for a post-game like nothing else. Get ready for drink specials, flip cup,and an end of season party (yep, that includes free beer). We'll bring the classic DC Fray touch with prize giveaways, beer giveaways, sweet t-shirts, new friends and more.
NOTE: Games are played on the National Mall. Due to the nature of the Mall we will try to secure the best field available but fields are subject to change due to availability.
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
05/10 - Week 1
05/17 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
05/24 - SKIP
05/31 - Week 3
06/07 - Week 4
06/14 - Week 5
06/21 - Week 6
06/28 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.