Ready to play Street Hockey? Yep. So are we. Get ready for a season of fun with DC Fray. This is a COED Social league, focused on having fun on and off of the court!
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
Street Hockey 411:
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray COED Social league.
- Games begin September 19th and run weekly from 7:00-10:00PM
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 5v5 COED division there will be a required number of females (2) on the court at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Hockey teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will note be ordered*
09/19 - Week 1
09/26 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/03 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt deadline)
10/10 - Week 4
10/17 - Week 5
10/24 - Week 6
10/31 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/07 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Fall Kickoff Party - Friday, September 27th
Fall End of Season Party - Friday, November 1
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.