At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
- Games will be played on Wednesday nights, starting on September 22nd, with a 6 week season and one week of playoffs.
- Teams consist of at least 4 players.
- If you want to play and do not have a full team, you can still sign up as a free agent and you will be placed into a team with other Free Agents.
- Every player will get a sweet DC Fray Shirts in the color their captain chose!
*Cornhole teams average 6 players per team, please take that in to consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray does not offer refunds. For more information on how Cornhole is played check out the detailed rules page here.*
09/22 - Week 1
09/29 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
10/06 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/13 - Week 4
10/20 - Week 5
10/27 - Week 6
11/03 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.