- Teams of 4 or more players
- Games start on April 6th and run from 6:30-9:30 PM.
Players have 4 sweet ways to get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field an entire team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates are subject to change based on permits, availability, and other league logistics.
*Bocce teams average 6 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
*If you have issues with shirts all requests must be sent to [email protected] no later than Week 3.
04/06 - Week 1
04/13 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/20 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/27 - Week 4
05/04 - Week 5
05/11 - Week 6
05/18 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.