In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
Our Mission: At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
- Teams of 4 or more players
- Games start the week of Wednesday, June 29th, and run from 6:30-9:30PM.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team (Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics.
*Bocce teams average 6 players per team, please take that in to consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
06/29 - Week 1
07/06 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/13 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/20 - Week 4
07/27 - Week 5
08/03 - Week 6
08/10 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.