At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us, that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built-in to support that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however, we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a 7v7 Open division.
- Teams will play 45-minute games, 7v7 a side, and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our best to match players to teams.
- Games begin September 14th and run weekly from 8 PM-11 PM (tentatively)
- Dates are subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. The number of teams to make the final tournament is based on a number of teams & league logistics.
*If you have issues with shirts all requests must be sent to [email protected] no later than Week 3.
09/14 - Week 1
09/21 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
09/28 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
10/05 - Week 4
10/12 - Week 5
10/19 - Week 6
10/26 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
11/02 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates are subject to change based on permits, availability, and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues, Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.