These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply.
At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us, that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built-in to support that mission!
All good games have some guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is an advanced division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Players will have access to 3-5 tennis courts throughout the session, starting off with 10 minutes of basic warm-up drills and live-ball game activities, singles, and doubles match-play each week. We’ll match up similar skill levels so that everyone has a chance to play and improve but most importantly have fun! Prizes will be handed out throughout the duration of the league as well!
- Players can sign up as a free agent or in a group.
- A USTA representative will match players based on skill level each week to compete.
- Each group will play for 1 hour each week.
- Games begin Thursday, April 6th, and run weekly starting at 6:30 PM.
- Dates//location//times are subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. The number of teams to make the final tournament is based on a number of teams & league logistics.
*If you have issues with shirts all requests must be sent to [email protected] no later than Week 3.
04/06 - Week 1
04/13 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
04/20 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
04/27 - Week 4
05/04 - Week 5
Dates are subject to change based on permits, availability, and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues, Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.