At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Co-Ed Social League. We’re all about camaraderie over competition and helping you have fun, regardless of your skill level. That means whether you're a first-time player or a former pro athlete, this league is your weekly ticket to a great time! Join us to team up with old friends and bond with new ones on the best night of the week. And of course the fun doesn’t stop when we leave the field. When the clock hits :00, we head to the bar for some post-game happy hour shenanigans.
- Games begin September 21st and run weekly from 7-10 PM!
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- For this 6v6 Co-Ed division there will be a required number of females (2) on the field at all times.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 6v6 a side and are required to have at least 10 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Soccer teams average 12 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
01/25 - Week 1
02/01 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/08 - Week 3
02/15 - Week 4
02/22 - Week 5
03/01 - Week 6
03/08 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Winter Kickoff Party - Friday, January 12
Winter End of Season Party - Friday, March 9
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.