At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. Through social sports leagues and special events, we help you connect with friends, making new ones and play more often. All of our leagues, policies & rules are built to support the #FrayLife mission!
All good games have some rules and guidelines. Here’s some to keep you playing all season long:
- This is a DC Fray Men's Athletic league. These leagues are designed for players that have significant experience with the sport. Usually High School play and above. Teams are a little more organized but with all the same post-game, happy hour fun.
- Games begin May 8th, and run weekly from 7-10 PM.
- Dates subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
- Teams will play 20 minute halves, 5v5 a side and are required to have at least 8 players on their rosters.
- We welcome free agents and small groups and will do our absolute best to match players to teams.
*Basketball teams average 10 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
Make sure to like us on Facebook
05/08 - Week 1
05/15 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
05/21 - Week 3
05/29 - Week 4
06/05 - Week 5
06/12 - Week 6
06/19 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
06/26 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.