- This is a social division; we're all just out there to have a great time!
- Teams must be 4 or more players
- Games start the week of Thursday, January 25th, and run from 7:00-9:00PM.
- Dates//location//times subject to change based on permits and availability and other league logistics. Number of teams to make the final tournament based on number of teams & league logistics.
Players have 4 sweet ways get in on the action.
- Create a Group/Team ( Choose your group name and the max numbers you plan on having)
- Join a Group (People who want to play together, but don't have enough to field a full team)
- Join a Team
- Join as a Free Agent (Sign up by yourself to be placed in a group to meet other AWESOME People!)
All teams are subject to receive additional players on their rosters unless they have reached "Official Roster Size".
Free Agents: We encourage players who want to play but do not have a team/group to join to still play with us! Registered and paid Free Agents are able to be picked up by Captains during registration or will be placed on to a team by the league once registration closes.
*Bowling teams average 4-6 players per team, please take that in to consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
**Due to supply chain issues during Covid, T-shirt colors are not guaranteed. You may select a team color, but if not in stock, Fray will choose the next closest color available.**
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
01/25 - Week 1
02/01 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
02/08 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
02/15 - Week 4
02/22 - Week 5
02/29 - Week 6 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics. Due to global supply chain issues Fray may have to change your shirt color and/or size.