At DC Fray we’re on a mission to make fun possible. To us that means bringing people together. All of our policies & rules are built in support of that mission!
These leagues are provisional and are subject to the availability of permits and any other changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to following all local and state guidelines, we will be:
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every game
- Limiting Fray equipment use for games only. (No equipment will be distributed for warm-ups)
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and players
- Changing spectator policy. No spectators will be allowed at any leagues
- Changing group celebrations. No high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Masks: Current District Guidelines apply, however we highly encourage all players to wear masks during our leagues.
-Teams of 4 or more players
-Games start the week of Thursday, June 24th and run from 6:00-8:30PM.
-DC Fray accepts free agents, groups, and full teams! We do everything we can to ensure that everyone has a team to play with each season.
*Bocce teams average 6 players per team, please take that into consideration when forming your group/team. DC Fray reserves the right to place or not place players onto teams not at the official team size. DC Fray does not offer refunds.*
*If you are missing a shirt, you must email [email protected] by the start of your game on WEEK #3 otherwise it will not be ordered*
06/24 - Week 1
07/01 - Week 2 (T-Shirt Week)
07/08 - Week 3 (Late/Missing T-Shirt Deadline)
07/15 - Week 4
07/22 - Week 5
07/29 - Week 6
08/05 - Week 7 (Tentative Playoff Week)
08/12 - Week 8 (Tentative Playoff Week)
Dates subject to change based on permits, availability and other league logistics.